- In order to be employed with us, we will need a driver’s license (18 USC. 2257 laws require a clearly scanned stated issued id showing your date of birth).
- You must own a car or have reliable transportation.
- You must have a cell phone and be able to receive text messages.
- You must have a GPS or be able to get directions to your party location that you are scheduled on.
- You must have your own supplies for all shows. Including; but not limited to, G-strings, costumes, lights, radio/music, bank (singles to make change) and other
- You must be 100% reliable and have a serious work ethic! First and foremost, this is a job. You will be expected to be an entertainer, not just a stripper.
We are not just about taking off your clothes and shaking your hips from side to side! Each entertainer needs to be creative and able to prepare tricks and games
for use during their shows in addition to stripping.
- You must have current photos available for us to post in your website profile.
- We do require that all of our Dancers provide us with photos that we can use on Exotic Moments 2 You. Being on the website gets our Entertainers more work
and you will have happier guest when they know who is arriving. When the day comes and you decided that you want to have your photos removed we just ask
that you give us 2-3 business days and we will have them taken down for you.
- If you don’t want to be on the website please let us know. We still will require photos that we can use to email to clients.
- All photos need to be a Staged Amateur Photos or Professional Photos. No Cell Phone pictures please. Remember that you are trying to make a great first
impression to our clients; sexy, classy, tasteful photos.
- If you would like to add a Bio of yourself to your website profile, email it to email@example.com. In your Bio you can list costumes that you have,
special acts that you do, hobbies you have, party games you offer, etc.
- All entertainers must check in and out of all shows by calling or sending a text to the company (714) 679-0084. We want to make sure all of our dancers are
safe. When booked on a show it is your responsibility to call your party if you are running late. When the company calls/texts you, please respond back quickly.
We don’t tolerate flaky dancers who are not responsible enough to stay in touch with the company or their party.
- Please note: If you are scheduled to work a show and you don't make it and the company was unable to fill the position you will be in charge of owing the agency fee.
- Dancers are paid a minimum of a $75 fee for each booking plus tips made during the show. The show fee is for your travel/gas and supplies. Dancers are usually
paid in cash by the client when they arrive. Before starting any show, dancers must always collect their show fee before they begin performing. It’s the
entertainer responsibility to collect the show fee and also for depositing the company’s fee into “Bank of America” the next business day. If you are not able
to do a bank deposit you can call in to make a payment by phone (714) 679-0084 using your debit/credit card. There is a 4% fee when making your payment
this way. If the company’s payment has not be received within 72 business hours after a show, there will be a $5.00 fee for each day the payment is late. If
payments are not made on time you will not be booked on shows until the full amount owed is paid.
Here is an example of when to deposit the company’s money, to avoid fees/ loss of work. If you did a show on:
- Sunday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on - Monday
- Monday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on - Tuesday
- Tuesday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on - Wednesday
- Wednesday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on- Thursday
- Thursday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on - Friday
- Friday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on - Monday
- Saturday-you would deposit EM2U booking fee on – Monday
- We are Entertainment... Not Escort! All of our customers have been informed this is a tipping Industry. Once the guests have stopped tipping and are no
longer participating in dances/games the show is over, that is your time to leave and get to the next show.
- There are times that the client may want to pay the whole show fee on credit card. In this event you will be paid by the company after the credit card clears
and processes fully into the company’s account. We can pay you by check or have it deposited into your bank account within 10 business days.
- In the event a customer calls back to complain/or was unhappy at a show that there was a credit card payment, Exotic Moments 2 You may hold the dancers
fee for 30-60 days to make sure that the client doesn’t do a charge back on that show.
- Please remember that if anything goes wrong at a show or of the customer is unhappy, you need to notify the company. We would like to hear this from our
entertainers first and not the client. We are here to help you if a situation were to occur.
A show usually consist of 3 Stages
Put guest of honor in the Hot Seat. The Entertainer will perform a hot sexy strip tease and offer a variety of party games for the Guest of Honor.
Examples of what Entertainers do:
1. Have everyone load the guest of honor up with money, do strip tease while finding money.
2. Spanking the guest of Honor (have everyone drop money in the guest of honors pants and the more money they throw the harder you spank.
3. You can do a quick dance around the room and have everyone load you up with money and the guest of honor takes it off you.
4. You can lay the Guest of honor down and have everyone put money on him/her and where they put the money is where you put your hot chest.
5. You can offer whip cream for $20 for 3 spots on your hot body for them to enjoy.
6. Oil/Lotion/Body Shots Games $20
7. You can ask if they want you to get you fully nude…Female Entertainers get $20+ to get full nude and to do a small dance for the guest of honor.
8. Some Girls also offer lolly pops, glow sticks, pussy shots etc. These games are a bit more because it’s a Wilder Game. $40
Entertainer(s) will offer Party games / Lap Dances or just Dances to the rest of the guest at the party. Party games usually run from a few dollars a person to
$20-$40 per game depending on type of party game. Lap Dances are usually$20 topless and $30- $40 full nude for a song.
Girls usually preform a Hot Fantasy Erotic show on the floor filled with candles, wax, small toys and big toys. You as the Entertainer set the price of this show.
Most Entertainers start their show price at $100-$150 per dancer to perform a Mild Erotic Candle/Wax Show. Some parties may want a Wilder Show
where you play with toys during you act; price is usually $200-$500 per dancer. The time of doing that show is usually in between 10-30 minutes
depending on what you are able to collect.
VIP Private Lap Dances
They usually start at $100 and you would offer a private lap dance in a room and dance for about 2-3 songs.
|All entertainers are required to bring all proper material to all shows.
Radio/music/lights/props/party games/and dollars bills to make change for tipping.
“WE BRING THE STRIP CLUB TO THEM”
The Management at Exotic Moments 2 You
Requirements for our Male and Female